The specification is subject to change without notice in advance. The brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies. Any configuration other than original product specification is not guaranteed.
- For use with Time & Frequency Solutions’ M210 and M211 Modular Time and Frequency Systems. Developed using Time & Frequency Solutions’ proven experience in the measurement of AC line parameters, the AC Measurement Module continuously computes the line frequency to a high degree of accuracy.
- Able to compute:
- AC Line monitor
- Rate of Change (ROC) of line frequency
- Line Frequency Time
- Time Deviation (Time receiver module required)
- This module is designed for location within a Timing System chassis, allowing it to become an AC line monitor. Using this module, other AC line parameters such as Rate of Change (ROC) of line frequency and Line Frequency Time are also computed.
- Time Deviation can also be computed by the module from the Line Frequency Time by including a Time Receiver Module with the equipment. Suitable modules are readily available from within TFS’ product options and include the GPS Receiver Module and the LF Receiver Module.
- Time Deviation is then directly calculated from the difference between the Real Time and the Line Frequency Time. All AC Line information can be communicated to the external systems via either the interfaces provided on the module itself or using other interface module(s) that are fitted within the Timing System chassis.
- The AC Measurement Module is available as an option on all the following products
- M210 Time & Frequency System
- M211 Time & Frequency System