- For use with Time & Frequency Solutions’ M210 and M211 Modular Time & Frequency Systems. This is a highly stable oscillator that is locked to the synchronising time source.
- Enhances free-run performance of the Time & Frequency System
- Choice of oscillator according to level of stability, performance and holdover accuracy required: TXCO, OCXO, Precision OXCO, Rubidium and Precision Rubidium
- Automatic calibration of oscillator
- By locking the Disciplined Oscillator to the synchronising time source (e.g. GPS), it is automatically calibrated, ensuring that a precise frequency is always available. In the event of interruption in the synchronising time source, the performance of the module reverts to the oscillator specification.
- A wide range of oscillators is available allowing the selection of an optimum price/performance relationship for any application. Please contact the Sales Office if you have a special frequency or stability requirement.
- A Standard Frequency Output Module is available for inclusion in the Timing System for the output of precision frequency references from the Disciplined Oscillator Module
The specification is subject to change without notice in advance. The brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies. Any configuration other than original product specification is not guaranteed.