The NTP80plus from Time & Frequency Solutions provides highly accurate yet economic time distribution over local area networks (LAN) using Network Time Protocol (NTP). NTP is the industry-standard means of time distribution over discrete networks.
The NTP80plus has all the functionality of the NTP80, with the following additional benefits:
- Full rack mounted chassis design
- Front panel includes alphanumeric display plus 5-button keypad for configuration
- Oscillator options include Rubidium
The NTP80plus Elite has enhanced features over the standard NTP80 and NTP80plus: it has Gigabit Ethernet capability (1000BaseT), and a Timecode output.
- Economic Multi-Port Stratum 1 Network Time Server
- Can act as both host and server in peer-to-peer mode
- Capable of synchronising up to 3 discrete networks independently
- Client system accuracy to within 50µs*
- Precision timing circuits ensure stability in event of synchronisation signal interruption.
- Configuration and alarm reporting capabilities using Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- 1pps output
- Timecode output